Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day

Personally, I'm of the belief that EVERY day is Memorial Day.

Not a day passes without concern for men and women in the military; their bravery and sacrifice do not go unappreciated. And, for those who, throughout the history of these United States, paid the ultimate price for our freedom: my deepest respect.

With every rant, with every protest, I honor them. If not for their sacrifice, their dedication, their heroism, I'd have no voice.

And even today, battling a Government wholly anticipated by our Founding Fathers, I am assured that those same brave men and women stand ready to defend our nation from the enemies within...

Happy Memorial Day, everyone!

And to our folks in uniform (past and present): my love and deepest respect.

Hirota: out.

No comments: