Thursday, February 23, 2012

A question for Liberals (not that they have the guts OR the brains to answer....)

An interesting new item was released yesterday and left me wondering whether a) Liberals don't actually read the news, b) the Mainstream Media is deliberately ignoring these types of stories, c) Liberals, upon reading the news, fail to comprehend it's meaning or d) Liberals are just, plain stupid. (The answer, by the way, is e) ALL OF THE ABOVE)

Evidently, Afghan students, during a demonstration, burned an effigy of our gutless-wonder-in-chief, Barack Obama, referring to him as "black dog obama".

How on EARTH is this possible?????

Not a day passes without some deranged Liberal (I know, I know.....it's redundant, but...) puking about how Obama "brings people and nations together". He is, by their characterization, a "healer". (I'm sure that, also by their standards, Stalin was a "bridge-builder").

I thought that Obama was this great orator who would heal the nation and heal the world???

I guess someone either didn't get the message OR Obama is a complete failure....

Knowing Liberals, it's a WHOLE lot of both!

Hirota: out.

No comments: