Friday, August 8, 2014

I won't bother asking Liberals directly.

I won't because they are gutless hypocrites and any answer I might get will be devoid of reason, rationale and fact.

So, I ask:

We all remember when Liberals castigated Bush for his "Mission Accomplished" speech, yes?

Well, where are those Liberals, now that we are conducting meaningless bombings in Iraq, in a weak, disorganized, puny response to the butchery being conducted by ISIS?

Why aren't Liberals taking to task these ridiculous statements:

Obama:
“I’ve kept the commitments I’ve made, I told you we’d end the war in Iraq, we did.”
 
Obama:
“You know I say what I mean and I mean what I say – I said I’d end the war in Iraq, I ended it.”

By "Uncle Joe" Biden:
“We ended the war in Iraq.”

Or Bill Clinton, the philanderer-in-chief:
“He has taken good care of our men and women in uniform, he has ended the war in Iraq.”

And, finally.....

By Michelle, that great statesman:
“Remind them that this is the president that ended the war in Iraq.”

Well, Liberals? Shouldn't you be doing EXACTLY what you were told to do, by Michelle?

Those reminders won't come.

What Obama and the Democrat Party HAVE accomplished is this:

- Rendered the sacrifices of our brave men and women in uniform meaningless.

- Empowered terrorist organizations in Iraq, as well as around the world (yes, they're all watching)

- Forsaken the innocent citizens in Iraq (especially the Christians)

- Given back EVERY real accomplishment we gained in Iraq.

And, folks, let's be VERY clear about this: this is only the beginning of the butchery. ISIS will continue to butcher, creating a genocide; the biggest since Rwanda (thank you, Bill Clinton).

This is what happens when you put a spineless, gutless coward in the White House.

In other words: THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU ELECT A DEMOCRAT FOR PRESIDENT.

No comments: