Friday, April 22, 2011

...told you so....



Now...as obviously contrived as this photo is, my guess is that we ain't seen NUTHIN' yet! We are WAYYYYY early in the campaign season and as we draw closer to the election, we'll be hearing about Obama's "deep, life-long faith", his "profound humility in front of Jesus Christ, our Savior", his "life-long commitment to his christian upbringing...in Hawaii", blah blah blah.....

Said our apostle-in-chief today, "I wanted to host this breakfast for a simple reason -- because as busy as we are, as many tasks as pile up, during this season, we are reminded that there's something about the resurrection -- something about the resurrection of our savior, Jesus Christ, that puts everything else in perspective."

WOW! I can't imagine more moving, inspired words....

And, although I couldn't find the rest of the quote, I'm SURE it HAD to go something like, "...and how about that Mary? What trust she must have had...you know...to do the nice stuff that she did...and how about that whole 'Trinity' thingy? I mean, we can't even imagine what all that stuff means...really puts things in perspective!"

I suppose that, if I had a wish this Easter, it'd be this: I wish that Obama would be as enthusiastic about the truth of Easter as he clearly is about abortion....

Hirota: out.

No comments: