Friday, July 20, 2012

I have a prediction....

Certainly, you've heard, by now, about the horrific theater massacre in Colorado...

Let me say, first of all, that my thoughts and prayers go out to the victims and their families.

That said, I have a prediction: when the media digs into the shooter's past, it'll turn out that a) he'll be a Liberal and b) because of this, the media will ignore his past (other than to try to put portray him as a Conservative...).

I have another prediction: Liberals will now be calling for anti-gun legislation and the media will ignore the revelation that the guns used are likely already "controlled".

Folks, as we continue to see with these acts of violence and inhumanity...just as we'll probably see here, there are two ABSOLUTES:

- Laws are written to protect society....from Liberals
- Liberals (anyone who votes "Democrat", for that matter) should NOT be allowed to own or possess guns (It's the ONE gun-control measure that I'd advocate).

Hirota: saddened

No comments: