Friday, July 27, 2012

Speaking of "Bush tax cuts"...

Of course, the Left is, AGAIN, screaming for doing away with President Bush's "tax cuts for the rich". No surprise there....

The claim is CONSTANTLY made, by the Liberals, that those "tax cuts for the rich" are what is bringing down America, financially. They are WHY we have our HUGE deficits. They are WHY we are for deeply in debt.

Well, if that's the case, I'd like one of you Liberals to explain something to me:

How was it, EVEN WITH BUSH'S PROFLIGATE SPENDING, was he somehow able to REDUCE the Federal Deficit from around $460 Billion (in his first fiscal cycle), to around $116 Billion (2006...before the Democrats took control of Congress and began running them up again...)?

Even WITH (I'd argue that BECAUSE OF...) the "tax cuts for the rich", our budget deficit was reduced, EACH YEAR, until the Democrats took control of Congress in 2006.

Please......Liberals......explain this to me. I will post your explanation on my blog so that ALL readers can read and understand.

Hirota: out.

No comments: