Wednesday, January 9, 2013

They didn't learn the first time.....

....so.....what the F*** makes you think that they'll learn the SECOND time???

So, now that it's known that Obama's biggest supporters are the ones most negatively affect by.....OBAMA.....in terms of unemployment, it's now been revealed that they are ALSO being negatively impacted with respect to tax burden!

Go figure.

Check out these quotes....just a tiny representation, mind you...from some of Obama's voters:

@CZebari22 Damn the taxes killed me. I should have voted Romney
@crushonchrissy I'm starting to regret voting for Obama.
@gekka_88 I have a friend who voted for Obama publicly complaining about the new #SS tax raise. I would just like to say: You did this to yourself.

@VAisforlovas But really how am I ever supposed to pay off my student loans if my already small paycheck keeps getting smaller? Help a sister out, Obama

One comment on the liberal site DemocraticUnderground.com. whined:

What happened that my Social Security withholding’s in my paycheck just went up? My paycheck just went down by an amount that I don’t feel comfortable with. I guarantee this decrease is gonna’ hurt me more than the increase in income taxes will hurt those making over 400 grand. What happened?”

Another comment, by “DemocratToTheEnd” was, “My boyfriend has had a lot of expenses and is feeling squeezed right now, and having his paycheck shrink really didn’t help.”

 “Nancy Thongkham” gave a measured response to the new taxes she would have to pay: “F***ing Obama! F*** you! This taking out more taxes s*** better f***ing help me out!! Very upset to see my paycheck less today!”

 “_Alex™” was more resigned: “Obama I did not vote for you so you can take away a lot of money from my checks.”

“Dave” had the most honest reaction: “Obama is the biggest f***ing liar in the world. Why the f*** did I vote for him”?

All these and more can be found here:
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/01/08/Obama-Voters-Furious-About-Tax-Hikes

Folks, there's no "buyer's remorse" in Presidential elections. We are stuck this idiot for one, simple reason:

YOU IDIOTS WERE TOO STUPID TO FIGURE OUT THAT OBAMA IS THE WORST PRESIDENT IN AMERICAN HISTORY.

And.......let's keep THIS in mind:

HE HASN'T EVEN BEEN INAUGURATED YET! So we are in the EARLIEST part of the coming bending-over.


To "Dave"'s comment (which applies to ALL of them):

The answer to your question, Dave, is: BECAUSE YOU ARE A F***ING IDIOT!

Is all this somehow encouraging?  All these Liberals who now are being screwed by the guy for whom they voted? Should the rest of us (the smart ones) feel secure that these people will make the right choice next time?

Please....folks.....leave "stupid" to the Liberals.

Of COURSE they won't learn.

Hillary, or Giffords, or some other incompetent Liberal idiot will be running in 2016, and ALL these idiots above WILL BE VOTING FOR THEM.......BECAUSE THEY WILL NEVER LEARN.

"Fool me once, shame on you"

"Fool me twice, shame on me"

"Fool me a THIRD time, I'm OBVIOUSLY a Democrat"

Hirota: out.

No comments: