Monday, October 10, 2011

Ok...so...in THIS case, I like him...

Scott Brown is a Liberal. That he is a member of the Republican Party demonstrates rather clearly just how screwed up the Republican Party is (which is WHY the Tea Party exists).

HOWEVER, a comment that Brown made this past weekend causes me to have a modicum of respect for him...

Seems as, during a primary debate between Brown and his rival, Elizabeth Warren, Warren was asked about Brown's decision to pose nude during his college years. Later, when asked how SHE had paid for college, her comment was, essentially, "I kept my clothes on".

In an interview later, Brown, responding to this comment, stated, "Thank God!"

Now Nancy Pelosi has her panties in a bunch over this. Seems she is firmly convinced that Brown's comment PROVES that he's clueless about the plight of women. (Not sure how she was able to draw that conclusion, but...).

Note to Nancy "I plan to have face lifts until my ears meet" Pelosi:

Brown was talking about Warren. ONLY.

Need proof? No problem:

Have Brown debate Sarah Palin.

Hirota: out.

No comments: