Friday, March 30, 2012

Liberals say the darndest things!

Goofy ol' "Uncle Joe" Biden is back at it.

I can only assume that he chewed through his collar and escaped and, even as we speak, is barking at and mounting with gleeful abandon!

Today's charmer:

"I’ve watched him make decisions that would make another man or woman’s hair curl."

(In a sense, though, he IS correct.....all of Obama's decisions HAVE made my hair curl....)

Joe went on to say that Obama has "...a backbone like a ramrod..."!

In concluding his remarks, Biden said, “I think I can say … no president, and I would argue in the 20th century and including now the 21st century, has had as many serious problems which are cases of first-instance laid on his table. Franklin Roosevelt faced more dire consequences, but in a bizarre way it was more straightforward.”

WOW! Who knew we had SUCH a POWERHOUSE man-among-men in the Oval Office! It's truly breathtaking!

I swear, I can't wait to hear what dumb ol' Joe says next about Obama....

"Ya know, Mother Theresa only helped a couple Indians..."

"Jesus, as you might well know, only DIED on the cross. President Obama, however...."

Hirota: busting a gut....

No comments: