Friday, February 22, 2013

Here's how you can fix a pissed off middle class, Barry...

OK......so......he lied to you, middle class. What, this is news?

Obama (well....the WHOLE Democratic Party) promised lowered tax rates for the middle class; to the tune of at least $3500.00 per year.

They ALSO promised that ONLY the "rich" (those earning above $250k/year) would see tax increases.

But, here we are....post election.....and NEITHER of those promises became reality.

With my family's income, we fall SQUARELY in "the middle class".

Yet, I'm shelling out over $12 THOUSAND MORE per year, JUST IN TAXES TAKEN FROM MY PAYCHECK.

How is that possible?

Also, since gas prices are the HIGHEST in history, the average American family is shelling out MORE THAN $4000.00/year based on the increase in price.

ALSO, the cost of goods and services have increased, in the last year alone, at least 30%.

.....AND I'M MIDDLE CLASS!

So, Idiot-in-chief, here's how YOU can hold true to your promise.....:

1. Cut me a personal check for $12,000.00 (this'll cover the new, extra taxes taken out of my paycheck)

2. Cut me a personal check for $4,000.00. This'll cover your increase in gas prices.

3. Since I utilize, on average, around $30,000.00/year in various goods and services, cut me a check for the increase in these: $9,000.00.

4. Cut me a check for $3,500.00. That covers the promise you made to me of what I'd be seeing MORE per year under your tax plan.

Total you owe me from your personal account.....FOR THIS YEAR ONLY: $28,500.00.

And, oh yeah....it HAS to be from YOUR PERSONAL bank account since it WASN'T the American people who promised me this. It was YOU, personally, who promised this.

That, Mr. President is how much you owe me, based on YOUR promise: $28,500.00, because THAT is how much more I'm paying out under YOUR administration.

Hirota: out.

Side note: you Liberals who are DEEEEEEE-lighted with the extra money I'm forking over, don't go being TOO happy. YOU are getting drunk-prom-dated too. And YOU voted for the idiot
 who's screwing you. So....really.....HOW STUPID ARE YOU!!!???

No comments: