Friday, February 1, 2013

COMPLETE disconnect.

Perhaps what's needed are a couple analogies (not that Liberals will suddenly 'get it')...

So, a Pew Institute poll comes out today, stating that 53% of Americans are convinced that the Government threatens freedoms.

53%.

And yet, Americans chose to re-elect the VERY party who is threatening those freedoms.

And why not? After all, this is the electorate that has voted in the party who created the horrific economy we're in, and who then promised to fix it.....TWICE.

So....some analogies....

This is like saying to yourself, "Hi honey. I just found out that the guy down the street is a registered sex offender. I think I found our new babysitter."

Or..."I just found out that I have SUCH a severe allergic reaction to peanut butter that, if I even smell it, I go into anaphylaxis. So, waiter, I'll have a peanut butter sandwich and some nice 'kung pao' beef for lunch."

Yes, folks, we, the people, are evidently THAT stupid.

Hirota: out.

No comments: