Thursday, September 26, 2013

NO!

The idiot GOP offered a compromise with Obamacare......

"Delay Obamacare for a year, and we'll roll over."

To me, this makes as much sense as having a criminal put a gun to my head, and me saying, "Well....ok.....I'll let you shoot me in the head on one condition: you remove one of the bullets in the gun".

Stupid.

AND, for the next year, Liberals (including the ones in the media) will be reminding us that, BECAUSE of the GOP delaying Obamacare, TRILLIONS of blacks, single women, homosexuals, old people and young people who are old enough to vote...are dying!

Folks: continue calling in to Congress. Continue SCREAMING. Continue protesting. Continue fighting!

The REAL reason that the GOP is making this ridiculous offer is because they want YOU to shut up.

Hirota: out.

No comments: