Wednesday, October 30, 2013

My two cents.....

http://swampland.time.com/2013/10/24/6-presidential-campaign-themes-hillary-clinton-is-test-driving/

Ok, so…..I've got some helpful input for Hillary.

Here are some FAR MORE accurate campaign themes:

"WHY NOT VOTE FOR ME??? After all, you were stupid enough to vote for Obama!"

"MY failures are WAYYYYYYYYY bigger than Barry's!"

"Two words: BIDEN!"

"So you'll get even MORE stupidity if you elect me.....WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE!?!?"

"More Benghazis, I PROMISE!"

"Huma? Huma who?"

"Just remember: I'm NOT a 'Goldwater girl' anymore"

"I'll continue bringing both sides together!"

"Hope and change" (it worked once, after all....)

Hirota: out




2 comments:

Daniel Efosa Uyi said...

hey nice post meh, You are one of the best writers I've seen of recent. I love your style of blogging here. this post reminds me of an equally interesting post that I read some time ago on Daniel Uyi's blog: Friend Zoned Guy .
keep up the good work friend. I will be back to read more of your posts.

Regards

Common Sense said...

Thanks Daniel!

Yeah, I try to make things as simple as possible....I'm afraid I'm just not that good at "nuance"! I'll be sure to check out "Friend Zone Guy"!

Best-