Monday, February 28, 2011

Gaddafi...Gadhafi....Qaddafi...Godawful.....whatever...

There's wierd ol' Mo, now doling out cash to the masses in order to quell the unrest and put down the revolution in Lybia.

A couple readers send me emails in response to one of my earlier postings, disagreeing (of course) with me when I characterized these Dictators as Liberals.

No one can disagree now, as Saudi Arabia, Egypt and Lybia are all responding in kind: shovelling out dough to keep the people silent and content.

Only one problem will result:

IF the cash-throwing works, and eventually calms the people, they'll know....IMMEDIATELY....how to get more cash in the future. All they have to do is threaten to revolt.

But, my suspicion is that, ultimately, this new tactic won't work. The people don't want cash.

THEY WANT FREEDOM.

Hirota: out!

No comments: