Thursday, October 11, 2012

Here are some recent posts from those "peaceful" Liberals

BTW....I added some responses....in RED:


John Kramer@YoungCal626 posted: “I Hope The USA Is Well Aware That If In The Event This Character Romney Wins The Election, The People Will Start A Country Wide Riot! #Power”
Dear John Kramer: I hope those people remember that Conservatives are STAUNCH supporters of the Second Amendment (not that you'd know what that is....)

On Oct. 3, Tommy Pickles@ThugPickles wrote: “I Heard Mitt Romney , Tryna Take Away Food Stamps , If He Do .’IMA START A RIOT , IMA START A RIOT’”
Tommy Pickles: PLEASE DO....then, take a grammar class, idiot.

Amber Lee@JoseAmbuervo says: “Told my New Zealand friend that if Romney is elected I am moving to her country. She said ‘Deal. We don’t need politics we have ferns.’”
Amber Lee: Goodbye...don't let the door hit you on your way out.... The day you leave the US, the average IQ will take a sharp increase. In New Zealand, however, the average will plummet the day you arrive.

Candice J @Cannadiss posted: “If Romney wins this election, I’m moving to New Zealand because this f–ker is not taking away the sh-t that I believe in.”
Candice J: Goodbye and good riddance. New Zealand deserves idiots like you.

Rafiki the Ukulele@lovingschneider said: “I want to shoot Romney in the penis. Why do we let him talk? If he wins I’m moving to New Zealand.”
Rafiki the Ukelele: based on your rather bizarre target, I HAVE to assume that "ukulele" is a reference to YOUR relative size.....

No comments: