Monday, December 31, 2012

Truer words were never spoken....

"It is not enough for us to say, 'This is too hard so we're not going to try.' So what I intend to do is I will call all the stakeholders together. I will meet with Republicans. I will meet with Democrats. I will talk to anybody."

"I think there are a vast majority of responsible gun owners out there who recognize that we can't have a situation in which somebody with severe psychological problems is able to get the kind of high capacity weapons that this individual in Newtown obtained and gun down our kids. And, yes, it's going to be hard."

So said Obama as he continued making the case for violating America's Second Amendment rights.

A couple thoughts:

"I will talk to anybody". Seriously? This idiot said THE SAME THING about Obamacare.....and then, IMMEDIATELY locked Republicans out of the discussions.

"...we can't have a situation in which somebody with severe psychological problems is able to get the kind of high capacity weapons that this individual in Newtown obtained and gun down our kids." 

"Severe psychological problems"? The "fix" is simple, based on Obama's concern:

BAN LIBERALS FROM POSSESSING GUNS.

Problem fixed.

No comments: